Re: Fix silly thinko in sungem network driver.

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 19:13:25 EST

On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 09:29, Linux Kernel Mailing List wrote:
> ChangeSet 1.1584, 2004/02/20 14:29:11-08:00, torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Fix silly thinko in sungem network driver.

Argh. Actually, the patch is wrong as we are losing the 2 other
magic bits (the RonPaul bit, dunno what it is, that's how it's
called by Apple, end the other bugfix bit, some more apple magic).

Fixed patch on its way ... (as soon as I finish pulling, don't
cancel that cset, I'll apply a patch on top of it)

Ben.