[Announce] New Updates to the Linux Stability Page

From: Craig Thomas
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 13:59:10 EST

The Linux Stability page continues to post test result data for the
post 2.6.0 kernels. http://www.osdl.org/projects/26lnxstblztn/results/

Below lists some recent changes to the page (in case you haven't visited
in a while).

1) 2.6.x kernels tested upon release:
-mm
-rc
-bk
2) Detaild Test Result Links show links to continual updated results to
re-aim-7, tiobench, and iozone tests run in STP (1-way, 2-way, 4-way
and 8-way, as appopriate)
3. New links to database performance reports in the Database Performance
Reports section (replaces old database section)
4. New section added to link to various Lilnux kernel test report

If anyone knows of other useful test result information or information
providing a current state of the Linux kernel that can be linked from
this page, let me know and I'll add the link.

--
Craig Thomas
craiger@xxxxxxxx