2.4.25 Ooops & crash

From: Lukasz Trabinski
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 11:03:54 EST

Hello

I have unlucky with latest 2.4.25 kernel. Most of my machines after
upgrade kernel to 2.4.25 (from 2.4.24) automatically restart after several
hours, or Ooops (swapper proces, pid 0).
In logs file i haven't any information from kernel (oops and other strange
thing). Unfortunately i can't connect serial console to catch information
from console. :(
With 2.4.24 or earlier i had uptime about 50-100 days (except one machine)
I don't see any reports about this problem on this list, strange.

On http://lukasz.eu.org/2.4.25-rc1 you can see ksymoops.txt or vmlinux
from machine where i tested 2.4.25-rc1.

--
*[ Łukasz Trąbiński ]*