[RFC] New driver for vpx3224 video pixel decoder

From: Perry Gilfillan
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 23:34:57 EST

Hello,

I've written a new driver for the vpx3224/5 chip's. It is based on the structure of Laurent Pinchart's vpx3220 driver found in the 2.6 kernel, and the vpx322x driver from the v3tv.sourceforge.net project.

You can find it at http://gilfillan.org:8000/vpx3224/

I have three or four users reporting success at this time.

I've developed it on the 2.4 kernel. The v3tv driver needs more work before I can test it on 2.6. The changes seem to be trivial.

I'll look forward to your comments.

Thanks,

Perry