Re: proc_pid_stat crashes in 2.6.2 (was 2.6.0-test11: Crash in psaxH)

From: Kieran
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 13:34:30 EST

Hi,
I already reported this crash twice on 2.6.0-test11, and now I
reproduced it on something more fresh - on 2.6.2-bk-something like it
was actual on Feb 4. It is really annoying, as any user can do 'ps axH'
and crash system after some uptime :-( Crash is identical to one
I got with 2.6.0-test11, so it looks like that I'll have to go back
to 2.4.x on publicly accessible machines. After about 14 days uptime.

I've got no replies to previous reports.
Thanks,
Petr Vandrovec
vandrove@xxxxxxxxxx

what version of procps?