RE: sym53c8xx_2 driver and tekram dc-390u2w kernel-2.6.x

From: Brad Cramer
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 09:49:43 EST

Yes that is my drive, but after it scans the scsi bus and finds all the
devices it will not mount any of the partitions. And I know it is not
corrupted partitions because they mount fine under 2.4.18 using the
sym53c8xx driver.
I don't have the exact message in front of me, but when I try to manually
mount the partitions under 2.6.2 I get errors something about parity errors,
again I could get the exact message when I get home tonight.
Brad