Re: 2.6.2 khubd oops

From: antoine arnail
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 20:56:41 EST

Le mardi 17 Février 2004 00:36, Greg KH a écrit :
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 01:48:20PM +0000, Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:
> > If anyone interested, I have an oops everytime i use and disconnect a
> > scanner device
>
> That's one reason why this driver is now gone from the kernel tree.
> Please do not use it anymore, it is not needed.
Are ou sure?
My scanner works well (excepted if i unplug it-> kernel oops) with the
deprecated module and isn't reconised without.

I have usb libraries and hotplug installed, and i am running kernel 2.6.2
also.

I am sorry but I will use this deprecated module until my scanner is reconised
without.

--
Antoine Arnail <pep_lk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>