Re: [LTP] [Announce] Strace Test

From: Robert Williamson
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 10:54:45 EST

This is awesome Dan! I added the directory into the /tools section of the
LTP and it will be included in the next release. Thanks!

-Robbie

Robert V. Williamson <robbiew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Linux Test Project
IBM Linux Technology Center
Web: http://www.linuxtestproject.org
IRC: #ltp on freenode.irc.net
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein