Re: [Majordomo@vger.kernel.org] Majordomo results: Re: Confirmation for subscribe linux-ker

From: Turbo Fredriksson
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 09:10:35 EST

Quoting "David S. Miller" <davem@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 13 Feb 2004 07:11:06 +0100
> Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Is there a specific reason why BOTH my request where turned down?
>
> Do not specify a specific email address in the subscribe command, just
> say "subscribe linux-blah". Your FROM field is the only thing we allow
> to subscribe.

Ah, I see. I don't subscribe to much majordomo lists nowadays and "once up
on a day" it was possible to subscribe using TWO options to the command.

Thanx, I managed to get subscribed now.
--
president Legion of Doom 747 Noriega Ft. Bragg iodine Soviet nuclear
subway jihad Honduras cryptographic Mossad Qaddafi Serbian