Re: is nForce2 good choice under Linux?

From: Craig Bradney
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 17:39:15 EST

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 23:17, Jesse Allen wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 11:01:45PM +0200, aviv bergman wrote:
> > the shuttle FN41 (sn41g2 xpc) is probably safe - i had very frequent lockups
> > after upgrading to 2.6.0, flashed to the latest bios, and the system is rock
> > stable since (2.6.1 w/apic)
> >

> Wow, another fixed shuttle board? Looks like shuttle knows what the bug is
> then.

I just looked on the Shuttle site (shuttle.com), and found no mention of
anything obvious for the XPC minipc series, but for the AN35N
motherboard we have the latest entry as:

AN35S00L
Checksum: 8B00H Date Code: 12/05/03
1.Support 0.18 micron AMD Duron (Palomino) CPU.
2.Add C1 disconnect item.

Craig