Mylex DAC960 - linux-2.6.2 - sysfs

From: claude
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 08:44:13 EST

Hi,

I've got a box, with 1 Mylex dac960 card (3 physical drive,
1 logical drive), running linux-2.6.2.

My problem is that mylex driver seems to export all possible logical
drive to sysfs (eg : Looking at /sys/block shows me reference for c0d0
to c0d31, but i only have c0d0).

I've read DAC960.{c,h} in kernel source tree, but my poor knowledge in C
cannot help me there. (I can't find something related to sysfs in that
code :(. Perhaps it happens elsewhere.)

So my question is : Is there any way to report only existing logical drive
to sysfs ?

Thanks in advance. (If you need testing or others, please ask :) )