RE: Kernel panic on Redhat Linux AS2.1 with QLogic 2342 HBA

From: veeresh
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 08:23:52 EST

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your quick response..

Yes, the software prepares SCSI commands and sends them down via generic
device driver SG. In our case the device file for related to device
connected(LTO-2 FC interface tape drive) is "/dev/sg0".
I have logged list of CDB the software sends to a device using SG driver and
the attached the same. The log shows that the last CDB was Receive
diagnostic command. I ran multiple times the software, but the SCSI command
that failed was the same.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Best regards,
Veeresh