Re: devfs vs udev, thoughts from a devfs user

From: Shawn
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 14:13:25 EST

You know better than to say you're done. I've run out of fingers and
toes trying to count the number of times you've tried to say that.

Sadly, there are those that will stir things up enough to get a
response.

I think it's because you're very helpful and actually want to improve
things and know how maybe?