Re: HT CPU handling - 2.6.2

From: Hod McWuff
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 03:49:49 EST

OK then the heck with the flag... am I to understand that there is in
fact a partial CPU on the die? (LAPIC but no other logic?) Or is the
second CPU instance there and real but administratively disabled?

You've been very helpful Mr. Brown but I fear you might be under orders
to tell me the party line. I want to know, regardless of disabled flags
and burnt wires, what if any vestige of a second CPU exists on that
particular piece of silicon in my other room.