More small IrDA patches for 2.6.3

From: Jean Tourrilhes
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 20:10:52 EST

Hi Dave,

People seems to have appreciated the IrDA driver update you
pushed into 2.6.2. Now, it's time for me to push more IrDA patches ;-)
If the last batch was the "Martin Diehl edition", this one is
definitely the "Stephen Hemminger" edition, as he is doing a great job
reviewing the IrDA code. All patches tested here on 2.6.2.
Thanks in advance...

Jean

[FEATURE] : Add a new feature to the IrDA stack
[CORRECT] : Fix to have the correct/expected behaviour
[CRITICA] : Fix potential kernel crash

ir262_ultra_sendto.diff :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<Original patch from Stephen Hemminger>
o [CORRECT] Always initialise Ultra packet/header size.
o [CORRECT] Don't allow Ultra send on unbound sockets if no
dest address is given.
o [FEATURE] Properly support Ultra sendto on unbound sockets.

ir260_irlap_discon_pend_race.diff :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
o [FEATURE] Don't drop IrLAP connection is we *just* received an
incomming IrLMP connection request.

ir262_notifier.diff :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<Patch from Stephen Hemminger>
o [FEATURE] remove unused code : device notifier handler.

ir262_irq_retval_nsc.diff :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<Patch from Stephen Hemminger>
o [CORRECT] Better handling of shared IRQs in nsc-ircc driver.

ir262_irq_retval_ali.diff :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<Patch from Stephen Hemminger>
o [CORRECT] Better handling of shared IRQs in ali-ircc driver.

ir262_irq_retval_smsc2.diff :
<Patch from Stephen Hemminger>
o [CORRECT] Better handling of shared IRQs in smsc-ircc2 driver.

ir262_irq_retval_via.diff :
<Patch from Stephen Hemminger>
o [CORRECT] Better handling of shared IRQs in via-ircc driver.

ir262_irq_retval_w83977af.diff :