Re: 2.6.3-rc1: snd_intel8x0 still too fast

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 18:33:35 EST

Meelis Roos wrote:
I tried 2.6.3-rc1 to see if the problems with intel 8x0 audio are fixed.
Nope, the sound is still at least twice as fast as normal. KDE login
sound, mplayer sound etc. This is I815 integrated audio on Intel
D815EEA2 mainboard, Debian unstable up-to-date. 2.4.latest kernel with
OSS is OK. 2.6 with ALSA was OK at about 2.6.0. 2.6 with OSS is also OK.

Also, I can load both i810_audio and snd_intel8x0 simultaneously in 2.6
- probably a resource management problem.

Odd, I only have the problem with xmms, mplayer works fine.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO TMR Associates, Inc