Re: Kernel DRI support

From: David Seery
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 17:48:57 EST

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 00:32 +0200, Micha Feigin wrote:

> Try the dri-devel mailing list, you'll probably have more luck with
> this subject there.
> Look at http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/

Thanks. I had considered this; it's always a little difficult to know
the best venue for queries like this when you're not sure what the exact
cause of the problem is. I'll take this query there.

Sorry about the unnecessary triple posting. I'm using an unstable
version of Evolution which did something strange.

Cheers,

David