Re: BitKeeper repo for KGDB

From: Tom Rini
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 17:37:00 EST

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 10:56:47AM -0700, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 06:44:02PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
[snip]
> > It's against 2.6 + -netpoll + Amit's patch.
>
> But doesn't -mm have a kgdb over enet driver that does work? It's just
> not been ported to Amit's bits, right?

OK. Based on this, and some other fixes, I've pushed my first cut of
KGDB over ethernet. It's not quite as robust as I'd like right now (I'm
still getting it just-right for connecting live), and I've got some not
quite finished improvements still locally, but it does work.

--
Tom Rini
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/