Re: [ACPI] acpi problem with nforce motherboards and ethernet

From: Arjen Verweij
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 08:11:38 EST

Here is a preliminary webpage documenting some stuff, it will mature later
on (probably this weekend), but it would be nice to include success
stories of people that have a setup that works for them. If you have one
that you wish to share, please email me.

Typically, tell me about brand, make and bios revision of your board, the
kernel tree you used, patches applied and URLs to those patches so I can
mirror them locally. If you have the patch locally you could just send it,
but my mbox is only 8MB so I would really prefer an URL.

Maybe it is a good idea to include the kernel configs as well, so that we
can get "monkey proof" solutions.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Arjen