Re: 2.6.2-mm1 aka "Geriatric Wombat"

From: Lenar Lõhmus
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 03:40:45 EST

Alistair John Strachan wrote:

This fix doesn't work for me because I get problems if I disable ACPI IRQ routing and still have apic enabled. Normally these problems would be gracefully solved, but my USB HCD complains about not having been assigned an IRQ.

Actually it's exactly the same here I'm just not bothered by my USB HCD not having an IRQ since
my USB mouse still works.

It says this when booting:

PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of device 0000:00:02.0. Please try using pci=biosirq.
drivers/usb/core/hcd-pci.c: Found HC with no IRQ. Check BIOS/PCI 0000:00:02.0 setup!

All I can say is that in 2.6.1-rc1-mm1 it worked and I could have all my interrupts off the XT-PIC.

Lenar