Linux Capabilities and Other Security Models Documentation?

From: Elikster
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 23:31:52 EST

Greetings folks.

I got it compiled and working on my box running 9.0 Redhat. However, there is one little problem. There seems to be lack of documenation regarding the security model that is added to 2.6 series Kernel and it is not found in the documenation section.

Anyone mind give me some urls links or pointers on 2 different areas regarding SELinux and Capabilities so I can see how it is used so I can learn from it and implement it into use for our production webservers boxes? I sure appreciate the help.

--
Best regards,
Elikster mailto:elik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx