RE: [Infiniband-general] Getting an Infiniband access layerintheLinux kernel

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 18:36:47 EST

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 18:04 -0500, Tillier, Fabian wrote:
> > You didn't get the point that your quoting style (Text above - full
> > quote below) is - ahemm - deprecated und really unreadable and the
> "No"
> > is not related to the to-include-or-not-include-the-driver question.
>
> You're right; I didn't get that at all. I will make sure my replies are
> better formatted in the future.
>
> Thank you for the clarification.

You still lack correct attribution -- see for example the first line of
my mail; it states when the message I'm quoting from was written, and by
whom.

This is exacerbated by your lack of correct references, which
artificially disconnects your mail from the mail to which you're
actually replying.

Also, why did you (appear to) say "No" in your own 'voice'? Surely that
should have been part of the quoted message?

Please use a non-toy mail program. This is real life, and real
communication -- not a game. Take it seriously, or take it elsewhere.

--
dwmw2