RE: [Infiniband-general] Getting an Infiniband access layer in theLinux kernel

From: Woodruff, Robert J
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 17:59:40 EST

I think what started the discussion was that
if anyone wanted to look at the code and start to comment
before we have a 2.6 patch ready they can download it from bitkeeper at

http://infiniband.bkbits.net/iba

or if you want, I could post a tar ball of the latest BK change set on
sourceforge,
or you can wait till we make all the changes to the makefiles, etc, to
allow it to
easily integrate into the 2.6 build environment.

Any preference ?