Re: change kernel name

From: Randy.Dunlap
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 11:47:07 EST

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 07:04:26 -0500 "Nicholas Berry" <nikberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

| Note the words 'after the compilation'.

I think that the other person who answered 'no' was close enough.

BTW, did you say what processor architecture and what kernel
image file format? If it's a zipped kernel image, changing text
in it is a bit tougher, I guess. If it's not zipped, almost
anything could change that string (just not make it larger).

--
~Randy