strange error messages with ide-cd in 2.6.2

From: Julien Langer
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 16:16:05 EST

Since 2.6.2 I get the following messages every time when I load the
ide-cd module:

hdd: status error: status=0x59 { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest
Error }
hdd: status error: error=0x20LastFailedSense 0x02
hdd: drive not ready for command
hdd: status error: status=0x58 { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest }
hdd: status error: error=0x00
hdd: drive not ready for command
hdd: status error: status=0x58 { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest }
hdd: status error: error=0x00
hdd: drive not ready for command
hdd: status error: status=0x58 { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest }
hdd: status error: error=0x00
hdd: drive not ready for command
hdd: ATAPI reset complete
.
.
.
hdd: ATAPI 40X CD-ROM CD-R/RW drive, 2048kB Cache

These error messages repeat ca 10 times

What's wrong there? I didn't get these messages with 2.6.1.
My IDE controller is a VIA vt82c686a

Please CC me, I'm not on the list.

Thanks in advance
Julien Langer