Tape backups cant be read read using crypto loop

From: Dan McGrath
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 19:14:42 EST

Hello,

I have a few DDS2 tape backups of my ripped CD's in mp3 format. I noticed
that under 2.4.24 with loop-jari patch, I cant read them when I enable
crypto loop support. I found disabling it works fine. Just curious if this
problem is the same in 2.6.x or if anyone has noticed that its broken for
old tape backups.

Its not a big deal I guess, I can always just remake the tape with crypto
loop enabled and things seem fine, just thought I would share and see what
everyone has to say. Thanks guys.

troubled