Handling sk_buff correctly.

From: Emmanuel Guiton
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 06:52:15 EST

Hi!

I'm writing a module where I need to build and send a packet by hand. For this I properly (at least I hope so) fill a sk_buff structure and send it using NF_HOOK (seem to work fine, NF_HOOK returns 0). Sending one packet goes fine, sending several leads to kernel crashes. I think I don't handle correctly the release of the memory, but how should I do? I have no destructor function in my sk_buff, do I have to have one? (here, my attempts also lead to kernel crashes).

Bye,

Emmanuel