Re: 2.6 input drivers FAQ

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 00:29:49 EST

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 08:31:37 PST, Joshua Kwan said:

> On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 11:06:44AM +0100, Vojtech Pavlik wrote:
> > I'm getting double clicks when I click only once.
>
> I get these spuriously and i'm using only /dev/input/mice in my config
> flie.

OK.. and here I thought I was getting senile or Mozilla was buggy. Every
once in a while (a few times a day at most) I'd middle-click a link to open it
in a new tab, and get 2 tabs.

It may affect left-button as well, I don't often do things where a single
or double left-click produce different noticably results.