Re: [OT] Sco

From: Mark Mielke
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 15:29:57 EST

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 12:25:45PM -0500, Wakko Warner wrote:
> > Besides, DoS attacks against SCO will only be blamed on the Linux
> > community. So the developer of that virus is either a complete idiot or
> > is acting to intentionally hurt our image.
> If the former, then this is probably a windows person. After all, the virus
> is for *windows* and not linux.

Haha... you guys are thinking like sophisticated intellectuals.

Most likely, it is some teenage wannabe who is just trying to convince
themselves that they play a part in this drama called life. "Look how
cool I am!" (Of course - in the less socially ept circles, teenagers
can take the form of 40-year old geeks... hopefully nobody here... :-) )

Cheers,
mark

--
mark@xxxxxxxxx/markm@xxxxxx/markm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx __________________________
. . _ ._ . . .__ . . ._. .__ . . . .__ | Neighbourhood Coder

and in the darkness bind them...

http://mark.mielke.cc/