md raid + jfs + jfs_fsck

From: Florian Huber
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 14:19:28 EST

Hello MLs,
today I switched from no-raid to linux kernel software raid 1 on a jfs
and a ext3 partition. Both are working fine, but jfs_fsck reports an
error on the jfs md device (md2 <-- hda3+hdc3):

Superblock is corrupt and cannot be repaired
since both primary and secondary copies are corrupt.

Did I miss something? jfs_fsck runs without any error on hda3 and hdc3,
but fails on md2.

I'm using the 2.6.2-rc2 kernel with raid autodetection.

TIA
Florian

--
Florian Huber

Key ID: D9D50EA2
Fingerprint: 0241 C329 E355 9B94 8D34 F637 4EB9 1B1D D9D5 0EA2

BOFH Excuse #413:
Cow-tippers tipped a cow onto the server.