sensors, again

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 13:19:30 EST

Greetings;

Since no else seems to be having a problem but me, and I refuse to
throw out my Hauppauge tv card, which some have said would make
sensors work, my next Q is:

Is there a utility that can scan the kernel and tell me what has
actually been builtin?

I ask because there is no trace of the ic2_algobit in /sys, its one of
the errors sensors reports, and it is (supposedly, thats why I ask
this question) compiled in. No errors were noted during any of the
about 20 or more kernel compiles I've done trying everyones ideas
out.

Kernel ATM is 2.6.1-rc1-mm2

Also, from a thread earlier today, I assume 2.6.1-rc2 is out, but
ANAICT no announcement was made here on this list. Did I miss it,
and if so can it be reposted? Everything that falls out of a kmail
search has RE: in front of it.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M