Re: speedtouch for 2.6.0

From: Guldo K
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 13:28:46 EST

> Maybe you should start with 2.4 and not 2.6.

Thanks for your help.

I compiled 2.4.22, and tried to install speedbundle;
but it looks like I still have the very same error
messages... I'd try and understand what kernel headers
*are* (sorry), but in the meantime I switched back to
the user driver.
One more thing to ask you: I discarded all the config
made for the kernel driver (I think so...), but as I plug
my modem in, the speedtch module is loaded.
I have to unload it in order to get modem_run to work
properly with the user driver.
Why is it so? How can I make speedtch not to be loaded
automatically, if I can?
(without recompiling the kernel)

Thank you very much!

> Ciao,