Re: Any hope for HPT372/HPT374 IDE controller?

From: Job
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 07:34:59 EST

I use KT400 MoBo, my HD is at HighPoint IDE, I am not using RAID and
works fine with apic=off, but did not boot on 2.6 kernel series due the lack of ataraid or some scripts.

Andreas Steinmetz wrote:

Andre Hedrick wrote:

Some of the problems appear with the APIC routing and interrupts being
lost and not begin processed.

Hopefully this will solve problems for X86-64 AMD chipset based MoBos too. I can run my Tyan S2885 only with IO-APIC disabled due to HPT302 lockups (2.4)/lost interrupts (2.6).