Re: CPRM ?? Re: Possibly wrong BIO usage in ide_multwrite

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 17:08:51 EST

Jens,

I'm sorry was there any mention of "binary" or "GPL", no I do not think
so. Was this a thread on licenses? Those have been the subjects I have
enjoyed baiting folks.

This was all about a concern about altering the buffers in the middle of
the FSM, and I owe both Christophe and Bartlomiej each an apology for
not removing them from when you tossed out the live bait of the
paranoid-o-meter. Had I managed to restrain myself as I have done in the
recent past (however freely admit failing many times earlier), replying to
your need to "One-Up-Manship" game was foolish.

I am not here to have the last word, for that I reserve that right for you
to smash and bash to your little heart's content. There is a time and a
place to dispose of my issues with you over the past 5 years, but here and
now is not it. With any luck I will forget about them.

Take care 'Master' Axboe, you have come into yourself.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group

PS I know you can do it, please take the last word, just one more time,
please.