2.6.1-rc1 not unmounting clearly?

From: Markus Hästbacka
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 09:40:28 EST

Hello all,
I yesterday installed my workstation from scratch, downloaded packages
etc. and updated the kernel. And I noticed this after doing "tune2fs -j
/dev/hda10" and rebooting. While the computer booted up there was an
error message like:

/dev/hda10 was not unmounted clearly!
** Note: Journal was removed, mounting ext2 only! **

then I decided to check the error, and booted back to 2.2.20 and did the
tune2fs there and booted straight to 2.6.1-rc1 after that, and then it
seemed to work. Known bug?

Regards,
Markus
--
"Software is like sex, it's better when it's free."
Markus Hästbacka <midian at ihme dot org>