psmouse_proto=exps

From: Greg Fitzgerald
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 23:29:47 EST

Hi,

I am using a Raritan Switchman kvm switch, with a Logitech MX 500 optical mouse. I have tried using 2.6.0, 2.6.0-mm1, 2.6.0-mm2, and 2.6.0-bk1. I can move the mouse around with no problems but when i try to use my scrollwheel instead of scrolling up and down my mouse cursor just moves across the screen. It works perfect in 2.4.23. I been reading the lists and i have tried using psmouse_proto=exps but have had the same results, i even tried the other drivers just to see if that would fix it but i keep coming up with the same results. Anyone have some ideas? Thanks in adavance.

--Greg