Reminder: PCI discussions

From: Matthew Wilcox
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 07:57:13 EST

Due to ussg now stripping email addresses, I can't send this email to
the people who need to know it. I can only send this to linux-kernel
and hope it does not get lost in the noise.

There is a list for discussing Linux's PCI implementation, and it is
called linux-pci. To quote from the webpage:

"You can ask questions and report bugs on the linux-pci mailing list. Ask
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to subscribe."

ie the list is called linux-pci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Discussion
about PCI Express in particular NEEDS to go to this list. You can cc l-k
too if you like. But by not cc'ing that list, you do not draw attention
from the right people.

Not all of us can drink from the firehose that is linux-kernel.
Particularly when it's full of random political / pseudo-legal shit.