Re: The survival of ide-scsi in 2.6.x

From: Stef van der Made
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 07:44:27 EST

Willem Riede wrote:

snip

(By the way, ide-tape contains code for the ATAPI version, the DI-30, but that code is old and has serveral known problems - I'd like to see it removed - or at least deprecated - I will do that myself later if people want me to.)

snip

After some fixing on ide-scsi my DI-30 is now working fine. I don't know of any bugs in it. All works fine for me. Getting rid if ide-scsi might be a good idea but it ain't going to be easy as a lot of programs are using the code.

If you need a tester for the di-30 please feed me the patches and I'll play around with them.

Cheers,

Stef