Re: handling an oddball PS/2 keyboard

From: John Bradford
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 08:11:13 EST

> I suppose Vojtech will have no objections to using this ID
> to skip the tests for e0 and e1 as protocol (escape) scancodes.

There might be no need for such a workaround - a lot of PS/2 devices
which were not intended for PCs work fine in set 3, particularly if
the device they were intended to work with uses set 3 natively, where
this conflict with protocol scancodes problem doesn't exist. If the
keyboard works in set 3, add 0xab85 to the list of keyboards to force
set 3 for, (and maybe also add the ID for my keyboard while we're at
it :-) ).

John.