[OT] Re: SCO's infringing files list

From: Thomas Zehetbauer
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 18:57:40 EST

You should however realize that SCO has succeeded in diverting a large
amount of attention from the further development of Linux to their
pointless claims. Although I have to admit that I do myself find their
statements quite amusing we should watch out to avoid spending too much
time with their claims.

If there is a conspiracy going on against Linux they have not only found
a major weakness in the development process but also a company and
unwary investors to exploit it. While their claims would only affect
some rather unimportant people (CEO, legal department) in a traditional
company they have succeeded to distract many of the core developers from
their usual focus.

Just my .02c - comments welcome!

Regards
Tom

--
T h o m a s Z e h e t b a u e r ( TZ251 )
PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

UNIX is user-friendly ... it's just selective about who it's friends are