Re: SCO's infringing files list

From: Stan Bubrouski
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 15:11:05 EST

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 14:58, Shawn wrote:
> Why is everyone looking in FTP sites? Doesn't anyone have those old CDs
> with all the tsx-11/sunsite archives? I'm /sure/ someone has some in a
> box somewhere.
>
> Is anyone from (or formerly from) cdrom.com (read|listen)ing?

I found the original libc-222 sources on an old machine of mine, and I
do believe it originally came off of an old FTP a while back (too far
back for me to remember off hand). Can be gotten at:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/~stan/linux/libc-222.taz

That is the only 2.x version of libc I have found thus far, in the same
directory I found a bunch of old 4.x and 5.x libc versions as well, if
anyone wants a specific one let me know and I'll post it to the site or
e-mail it directly (I don't have enough web room to post them all atm).
Not sure, but from the looks of the directory structure I must have got
them mirroring a site back in '97. Not sure what site though. I'm
trying to figure that out to see if its mirrored anywhere else.

Regards,

sb