Re: SCO's infringing files list

From: Stan Bubrouski
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 14:04:23 EST

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 12:56, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Does anybody have old CD-ROM's lying around?
>
> In particular, the Yggdrasil Linux/GNU/X alpha CD-ROM was apparently
> released just a few months later. It would quite possibly contain the
> libc-2.2.2 sources... Adam Richter is still active, and I added him to the
> cc..
>
> Who else was doing CD's back then? SLS? If nobody has the thing on a

There are some old SLS versions lying around here:
http://grumbeer.dyndns.org/ftp/linux/dist/SLS/

and other places but they are all binary from what i can tell. Anybody
have any idea where a source tree for SLS might be? I'm finding it very
hard to track down this stuff (before my time). Were there any distros
that included source by default or were free that we could look to?
Anyone? Put on the way-back caps.

-sb