Re: SCO's infringing files list

From: jpo234
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 10:48:41 EST

Linus Torvalds:
> The errno change was apparently done on or around July 25, 1992. That's
> the date on the "errno.h" file in the linux-0.97 archive, and it is
> consistent with the above release dates.
>
> If anybody has newgroup/mailing list archives from around that time, it
> would be very nice to see what that finds..

How about:
http://groups.google.com/groups?&selm=1992Jul19.154248.9076%40serval.net.wsu.edu

To quote H.J.Lu:
4. lots of stuffs added to errno.h and string/errlist.c.

Regards
Joerg

I'm starting to feal nostalgic. This was in the days when libc
came with compiler version numbers in the name...
Ahh, so long ago.