Re: SCO's infringing files list

From: Tom Felker
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 16:20:14 EST

On Monday 22 December 2003 2:42 pm, Stan Bubrouski wrote:
> Guys,
>
> According to the totally inept, idiotic, SCO group, these files are
> copyrighted by them (and recently by Novell I might add):

> include/asm-i386/errno.h

> Any thoughts?
>
> -sb

The original errno.h, from linux-0.01, says it was taken from minix, and goes
up to 40. Between linux-0.96c and linux-0.97, that file was replaced with
the present version, which includes the error strings and goes up to 121.

Where did the 0.97 to present version come from?

--
Tom Felker, <tcfelker@xxxxxxxx>
<http://vlevel.sourceforge.net> - Stop fiddling with the volume knob.

Everything else about computers has become cheaper and faster. Why
not software?