Re: Linux 2.6.0

From: Hans Reiser
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 22:46:05 EST

Jens Axboe wrote:

I hope you don't expect to actually have something that's worthy of
being merged into 2.6.x in a months time?

Have you looked at the stability of the typical experimental feature? If we used that as a guide, we'd have sent it in 3 months ago.....;-)

We will have something we think is appropriate for inclusion as an experimental feature very soon now. Because our test scripts have become much more sophisticated, it means more when we say we cannot crash it, and it will go from experimental to stable faster than V3 did. I won't predict how fast.

--
Hans