Re: Oops with 2.4.23

From: Arnaud Fontaine
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 08:06:57 EST

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 09:47:42AM -0200, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> This is likely to be bad memory.
>
> Can you try memtest86 on the box ?

Hello,

Before install Debian GNU/Linux Woody on this box, i have ran memtest
with a bootable media and have no error after 13 pass. But i have added
memory after. It comes from an other PC running perfectly with this. So
i think it could come from the memory but if you want i can launch
memtest again this night ;).

Thanks for your help.
Arnaud Fontaine

--
Arnaud Fontaine <arnaud@xxxxxxxxxx> - http://www.andesi.org/
GnuPG Public Key available on pgp.mit.edu

--
"You have heard me speak of Professor Moriarty?"
"The famous scientific criminal, as famous among crooks as --"