video4linux headers

From: Måns Rullgård
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 13:03:51 EST

When compiling any program that uses video4linux under linux
2.6.0-testANY, I always get these errors:

In file included from /usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:16,
/usr/include/linux/time.h:9: redefinition of `struct timespec'
/usr/include/linux/time.h:15: redefinition of `struct timeval'
/usr/include/time.h:160: redefinition of `struct itimerspec'

Am I doing something terribly wrong? Simply placing an
#include <linux/time> in videodev2.h under #ifdef __KERNEL__ seems to
get rid of the compiler errors, though I'm sure that's not the proper
solution.

--
Måns Rullgård
mru@xxxxxx