Re: UHCI-HCD && mosedev on 2.6.0-test11

From: Carlos Jiménez
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 19:38:30 EST

ok thanx I'll try it, and i'll notify you

Excuse my english (I am from spain, and I not practice english too much
:)

On 2.6.0-alltest (not yet probed with bk) all usb devices works good
(usb-storage with an aiptek cam, and usbfloppy).

When I plug in that mouse, usbview shows it as an unrecognized device.
The device does not work at all, cat /dev/input/mice , cat
/dev/input/mouse0 and cat /dev/usbmouse shows anything when I move the
usbmouse, (on 2.4.2x kernel device works good, and I was wathcing ascii
characters, when I was moving it).

Then, when I removed the device, or when i try to unload uhci-hcd (while
device is plugged) kernel show that info, and all about usb goes down. I
cant unload, load, anything about modules, and I have to use sync before
poweroff to power off the system whithout breakin filesystems.

thank you for all. I'll try bk tree to see if this error is yet fixed on
it.