Double-click on touchpad

From: Jean-Marc Valin
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 02:46:20 EST

I'm running 2.6.0-test11 on a Dell Latitude D600 laptop and I'm having
some problems with the touchpad. For some reason, if I hit the touchpad
twice, the driver seems to generate a triple-click instead of a double
click. However, clicking on the actual button twice correctly generates
a double-click. I checked and 2.4 behaves correctly. Is that a bug or
did something just changed in the way the mouse is handled.

Jean-Marc

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the list

--
Jean-Marc Valin, M.Sc.A., ing. jr.