2.4.23-ck1

From: Con Kolivas
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 10:31:43 EST

Updated my patchset.

http://kernel.kolivas.org

Includes:
O(1) scheduler with batch scheduling, interactivity
Preemptible kernel
Low Latency
Read Latency2
Variable Hz
64bit jiffies
Supermount-NG v1.2.10
Bootsplash v3.0.7
XFS file system v1.3.1

Added:
64 bit jiffies - too many people were complaining of their uptime resetting
after 49.7 days at 1000Hz (a good sign I guess) so I've added this patch from
Robert Love
ACL and DMAPI for XFS

Updated:
Low latency points that were missing from reiserfs
Supermount-NG to latest version
Bootsplash to latest version
XFS to latest stable version.
Variable Hz is set to 1000 by default for all settings.

Removed:
AA VM hacks; they are now in vanilla kernel
GRSecurity: this will have to be a separate patch

Pending (maybe):
GRsec update
rmap option

Notes.
XFS is compile tested only. Test carefully before using in production
environment.

I am no longer taking requests for more patches in this patchset, but I will
accept sent patches/fixes. This release is mainly a resync and I don't have
time for kernel development any more.

Con